[Harp-L] Charlie and Elvin

At a benefit I played at last night the following act was Elvin Bishop with Charlie Musselwhite.

For orphans in Haiti ..

they played as a duo…

Charlie played through my amp…( Sonny jr. avenger) with an ultimate mic.

(both items I  picked up from a Harp-l members….)

He liked the Ultimate 545 with bulletizer……

Blowsmeaway mics with a little cut to them…like the 545 …are pretty hard to beat….in that setting.

The sound was really great …really well rounded but just enough break up…and  Charlie likes keeping it real.

The two of them really had a blast…

Obviously enjoyed each other….and have great history.

Audience loved it….

Elvin just inducted to Hall of fame…

No …I do not sound like Charlie when I play through the same kit…

Grant Walters

Just a note…I’ve been finding some inspiration from following Richard Sleigh’s
words of harmonica inspiration…
I’ve never met the guy…but he really hits on some interesting practice and practical words of wisdom...