Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Playalongs (was Rockabilly)

Thanks for your interest Phyllis. The Blues Harmonica Playalongs book/CD sets in English can be ordered online from the publisher's website www.artist-ahead.de  -  just click on the UK/USA flag top right for the English page and then on "Blues Harp" in the menu on the left. Please let me know if that shouldn't work for any reason,

Steve Baker
stevebaker.de