RE: [Harp-L] Popper and Fender Harp

So I was curious about the Fender harps and went to their website.  If you click on the pic of the harp bag you will then see a photo of a Fender harp bag with 7 harps sitting on an amp, with what appears to be a green bullet mic next to the harp bag, plugged into the amp--the shot is supposed to look like a scene from a gig.  The problem is that the amp is a Fender Twin Reverb.  Anybody here ever try to play a green bullet or maybe a JT-30 through a Twin?  I would venture to guess not.  If you had, we all would have heard it because those things are so heavy and loud that the feekback it would produce would bust out windows coast to coast.   I know the shot was produced by a know-nothing marketing person but the picture makes me think they don't know much about the instrument they're selling.  Maybe I'm being too fussy but...it caught my eye.