Re: [Harp-L] Popper and Fender Harp
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Popper and Fender Harp
- From: Mike <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 07:50:12 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject :mime-version:content-type; bh=d01SAEYMXyUn1BG6jP5M3l0cmMWCxjtfYT0LdnOSRWE=; b=q6JzP5QonXGwN0XbkZhAbPD7GAxALlhi4Kh5k1tDbGGleUHHZnBE8KYFKGKQy1AQyk o6QnnOaDHhJBjsYjETHnZvMZwkEoFY4BPDZZ6duuGg1r1W2XnzMWBPAb47AUyG8jZ8wY TFKNWYsSmtPG1yIXPNEcvkMwWLC0ROjqWFGLw7NWjnvLZ8RS4VkWP4ENPUNXZAUKre8T UnGJWCCfVJhL+bMkA+8HhzLJtuX6uUElVvYcrPsTDXqI52lN6Hrrk5g6YaRMoe0RoQs5 eWNtJa6Xvn8CdBrivN4M4iyQZmPB7Ce903YX5zuOh/FdFKkDLA20/h2vTMvXoyAmHbj4 6h3g==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I hit on this in another post, but the harp isn't out until May and JP
isn't even gigging with them yet. It is a Seydel Antique Blues Favorite
with Session Steel reed plates. The only modification is the lacquer on
the covers so they are smooth (well, I guess the coverplate stamp is
Try a Session Steel. It is near the same thing. If you typically play
Special 20's like I do, you'll find the SS covers to sit higher and
slightly change your embouchure. I've sound using 1847 covers to be
beneficial. The Session Steel is a fantastic harp, and cheaper than the
Fender version (well, in theory).
On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 7:34:22 AM UTC-6, Richard L Williger wrote:
> Cool video of John Popper. Thanks to whoever took it. His style
> is recognizable and fluid.
> Has anyone tried the new Fender harp he's hawking?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and