Re: [Harp-L] Popper and Fender Harp

Richard,

I hit on this in another post, but the harp isn't out until May and JP
isn't even gigging with them yet.  It is a Seydel Antique Blues Favorite
with Session Steel reed plates.  The only modification is the lacquer on
the covers so they are smooth (well, I guess the coverplate stamp is
different too).

Try a Session Steel. It is near the same thing.  If you typically play
Special 20's like I do, you'll find the SS covers to sit higher and
slightly change your embouchure.  I've sound using 1847 covers to be
beneficial.  The Session Steel is a fantastic harp, and cheaper than the
Fender version (well, in theory).