Re: [Harp-L] John Popper Performance at NAMM 2015

You know what, Michelle? John Popper really IS a great player, isn't he? When he first appeared on the scene, I loved what he did; however, over the years I sort of cooled on it, began to find him boring and quit listening. This was the first time I've really listened in several (8-10?) years...and huh? He has a unique, original style. For all his excesses (IMO), he is an original. How many players are that? Few.

For me, original equals great.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone