[Harp-L] hat about Irish

What about Irish Uillean pipes? A different sound that I find particularly alluring, not just for their sound but for the degree of difficulty they impose on their players. Pumping with both elbows, fingering with the fingers of both hands and playing the drone notes with the heel of one hand. Amazing!

Here's an example for those not familiar with the instrument.

https://youtu.be/dq3m_R3Lnu4

I like the idea of using a looper for the drone notes. I don't see any way the sound of a Uillean pipe could be imitated otherwise.

Thanks,

Michelle