RE: [Harp-L] Amp for Guitar and Harmonica?

JR,
AB switch box to swap from harp to guitar. I am using a Memphis Mini amp which is set up for harp OOTB. So, I use a Boss 7 band EQ pedal to help dial in a decent Strat sound. The MM handles it well> The amp is small but I line out to the PA AND/OR use a powered monitor which when used with the line out gets loud for a 6 watt amp.
I am using Greg Hueman's Heuman Element in a JT30 shell with a volume control. www.blowsmeaway.com The MM and HE mic are very reasonably priced and these 2 units match up really well.
I hope this gives you some ideas and good luck man.
Buck