[Harp-L] Amp for Guitar and Harmonica?

Hey all,
Do any of you use the same amp for both electric guitar and harmonica?  Or do you have any recommendations of what might work?
I recently got an electric guitar and I'd also like to start playing harp miced as well.  I'm looking for a practice/small venue amp.  I tested out a Fender Blues Junior on my guitar at guitar center, which sounded great, but after doing some research it seems the consensus is a Blues Junior should be modified before being used for harp.  My budget is maxed at $600, with the understanding I may have to get a pedal or two on top of the amp.
I don't have any harp mics at the moment, in case that would be relevant to someone's response.  I'm looking at getting either a bullet mic or a bottle o blues.
Also, I realize I will likely end up getting two (or more) amps eventually.  However, budget-wise I'm hoping to get away with just one for a while.
Any suggestions appreciated.
-JR