Re: [Harp-L] Amp for Guitar and Harmonica?

I had a Blues Junior and ended up switching to the Pro Junior with much
better results.
Even guitarists prefer the Pro Junior.
One thing you would want to do is swap out the 12AX7 pre-amp tubes for
lower gain tubes like a 12AY7 or 12AU7 in order to minimize feedback.