[Harp-L] HarpGear 30 for sale
- To: "harp-l, List" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] HarpGear 30 for sale
- From: pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:17:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1437427048; bh=8CydRvfA+O3PgoECRvEcWhZ+enY1z0PBaK63vU8uOC8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Q0DfVSH3nnRT9k3D5xS2l684OxNso4gxUnSNSbk9HPdKLrTTMvEREZNXk33HPki12 AtanJH27GOEIsG7rvc4HzeGFL/qDq512ddQeMBlIcoI1lZQGGm2koPFvmzyWSU+ppU 1E9PvlULT7T0RSmcf/CwCT8xBXeY9F5iT+sx8uIWLV0M4F7Ti4jYMI6jJkWO6PXlW3 ZTjczNJeY4msykMRxa5H6XNfzIP/t5F7w28Dc/7d/qIukx2sCalp0F5UZm/SIotJLa r5jEqDS43vSU9AMPj/9mgy9J/vgRtGb47ePjpiLTk6rqDK267Ehwz7+YQkI5yVsJS2 OO2A+tTacwP+g==
- In-reply-to: <160070732.18604559.1437426398086.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: g5nLaq6GowEG2scbVWJ8gvd1fi4E8w==
- Thread-topic: HarpGear 30 for sale
I have a Harp Gear 30 2x8 I no longer need. Brian doesn't make this particular configuration anymore, but I have gigged with it for the past 6 years as my primary stage amp. The replacement from HarpGear is the 35, an upgrade in volume for sure, but it sells for more than $1,400 and you can own this one for half ($700) of that plus shipping. Has a Tuki cover and an Amp Clamp microphone clip as well as the Harp Gear line out. (a lot of sound people don't like a line out regardless of how great the sound is, so I bought a Sennheiser 609 mic and the amp clamp so I could get it set up for sound check ready without the sound guy who is usually too busy with the guitarists rig than the harp rig) .
If interested let me know and I can send photos and sound clips. I like this rig a lot, but recently fell into a 50-watt mission Harp Amp for a ridiculous price and wife says I have too many amps now. I'll throw in some spare tubes as well.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and