Re: [Harp-L] Traintime

http://youtu.be/lVUJ3LJhzsM

At about 2:26 you 'll hear this
2 bar chugging pattern which in
itself contains a quite lot of the
techniques he uses in Traintime:

https://app.box.com/s/5ogxaei78ujugmkdfux5hnquczpf6p53 (loopable)

The two bars are almost identical, the last
sixteenh note of the first bar does the trick..

==== ==== ==== ====   ==== ==== ==== ====
|||| |||| |||| |||| | |||| |||| |||| ||||
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx | xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Note:
(Use a fixed font!)
Only the >-marked notes should be played
The +-notes are exhaled

His timing is before Ginger's beat.

This is a very challenging rhythm.

HTH