Re: [Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.

I tabbed it out some years ago--and just play it from memory from time to
time. I can't find my old tab at the moment; but from some online sheet
music (cause my memory is pretty shoddy at times) I worked it out as
follows:

Don't know why | *8 blow bend*, 8 blow, 9 blow |

There's no sun  | *8 blow bend*, 8 blow, 9 blow |

up in the sky     | 8 blow, 9 blow, *9 blow bend*, 9 draw |

Stormy weather | *8 blow bend*, 8 blow, 9 blow, 6 blow |

Since my man and I ain't together | 8 draw--5 times; 7 blow, 6 draw, 7
blow, 6 blow

keeps rainin' all the time | 5 draw, 6 draw, 7 blow, *8 blow bend*, *8 blow
bend*, 8 blow.

The beginning notes can also be played in third position: 9 draw, *9
blow bend*, 10 draw.

Or tenth position: *9 blow bend*, 9 blow, *10 double blow bend*.

Etc....

 It's just a fun song to play around with and try to work out all the
possibilities.

And---pretty fun to play in the middle octave with overblows. Or the bottom
octave starting on a 1 overblow.

Any errors are certainly mine, but I hope this helps.

Eric