[Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.

I need a song that is a popular melody that is not blues.  It has to
include blow bends, preferably 8 or 9 or 10 double bend.  10 single is an
option but is so difficult to play on pitch for most beginners.

Here's where I have been running into problems.  Every song I find includes
a note that is higher than 10 blow.  I need to find a song that is
contained within the range of the harmonica that includes blow bends.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com