[Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
- From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 09:16:42 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9o3aJ2wmncSuCZ7vNPki2EgTl7bhPQ6jxAHOrhs3iX0=; b=IeVqBpadcKdyELxnyYHcyz6jDS8PtoaR+xdVTgQegIBTZB8x379UvrxUaoIsIE1vci XHRxQb106UYaD1V8FBXc0iPPKSWaMru991E+HpTQK0kzBkdI928RnjR46rpdTSneDQ8P gcOYg3GAmqEx1OxIGNqgL7dJ+qcSn8dIUOFQ5XdgT1py7F4q0TKf9XlHOTwubQ2KK8K7 ZVzMEuoJ9RpTBOA/8lH9y0NRslouyx5zLTEofTjBk4HAcWEMKL6UPi4PHAhGSBvkyzIp sGo0ZzDiLucc+74YH+bdftZyjAZ+n5NMkw21xrho61DhBLPl5YoIarz21xoYjTVk8jjU 6XUg==
I need a song that is a popular melody that is not blues. It has to
include blow bends, preferably 8 or 9 or 10 double bend. 10 single is an
option but is so difficult to play on pitch for most beginners.
Here's where I have been running into problems. Every song I find includes
a note that is higher than 10 blow. I need to find a song that is
contained within the range of the harmonica that includes blow bends.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and