Re: [Harp-L] Re: Light box (or an alternative)

I got three like these, but blue, ÂFREE at Harbor Freight, with coupon. ÂTheir regular price is very reasonable. ÂThey are surprisingly bright. ÂI have also seen these at auto parts stores. ÂBut I never considered using them for harmonica inspectionââ good idea.
Lockjaw Larry