Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work
- To: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work
- From: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:05:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Cc: captron100@xxxxxxx, harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1420567531; bh=LbxMnhjEsmaf3WxRSMLnxFpCGFIKEd8fIlwFEZ2/mO8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=TziQejdcPRpxfxfvXWSznGiuFRUDhMQWnr0UoNl/t235GjX0libjdlx3gDgBNWXSO pJfVku8w1+eiBQrc9SXFVItRs/5QRooz6cT/pBFQ7nnvo8jFeSVfaaIIbYNaIsIuxq 9V3qouCEcQ01TZqEO3T3FoO2OW+kywuBHNLdj1WNX/Q5vq/FEFVfK0TFVmOaGjUDvJ AxQduQrG2dhZxshqCAnYT+5UtWFpFK3FmJsrxP70AjmjEYajU8FiqThnOg8x6vhxKY EvvWzM/In9+I8Pnk8d3XKpLT5Jwb8i4d8DzVOeVkcdb2bcKbsVGFTLUN4709gVeJRH /1h/S93PrLutA==
- In-reply-to: <84287311-3DBE-48DA-92E7-6B3708446930@cruzio.com>
- References: <8D1F6B4C3829628-ED0-4B667@webmail-vm097.sysops.aol.com> <8D1F734548F512A-1B70-B58F8@webmail-va164.sysops.aol.com> <84287311-3DBE-48DA-92E7-6B3708446930@cruzio.com>
- Thread-index: 7fFl/2Tn0RXqX+ehmCGDifujRdFDow==
- Thread-topic: Light box for reed work
I got the
Artograph Glo Light Box
Some how when I send from my iPad my posts don't go through, someting w/ text formating
----- Original Message -----
From: "Slim Heilpern" <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: captron100@xxxxxxx, "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:08:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work
There's an iPad app for that. It's called "Light Box - Illuminator Viewer" by Systemiko Inc. I think it costs 99 cents. There are other similar apps for iPad as well. It's very simple, you can control brightness and various grid patterns or no grid at all.
However, I'd be careful using it for harmonica work since it may be possible to damage the touch screen by scraping metal against it.
I ended up getting one of these, it's a standalone LED Light Pad Tracer. Does the job for me...
On Jan 5, 2015, at 11:24 AM, captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Rick Dempster wrote: ..........it dawned on me: a laptop or I-pad is a perfect lightbox. Eureka!!
> Rick, i don't own an I-pad but my wife does. How do u go about using it as a light box? Thanks in advance,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and