Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work

There's an iPad app for that. It's called "Light Box - Illuminator Viewer" by Systemiko Inc. I think it costs 99 cents. There are other similar apps for iPad as well. It's very simple, you can control brightness and various grid patterns or no grid at all.

However, I'd be careful using it for harmonica work since it may be possible to damage the touch screen by scraping metal against it.

I ended up getting one of these, it's a standalone LED Light Pad Tracer. Does the job for me...

http://www.amazon.com/Huion-Inches-Artcraft-Tracing-Light/dp/B00J3NRAV2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ac_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BC40A4D304BW4DEQZMA

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com