[Harp-L] What position do you play in for "Georgia on My Mind"?

Hi There..I'm a kibbitzer (sp?)...just tuning in periodically to see what is cranking up the harp world.   Many of us have the opportunity to hear players where we live.   Almost every week,
Smokey appears at a little cafe in my town.   The music is always under appreciated..the bartender is over appreciated..and the half-bombed snowbirds are oblivious to the magic
in the bandstand.  If you like his version of "Georgia",  imagine what fun I have listening
to Sweet Georgia Brown,  A Night In Tunisia,  and dozens of other great tunes.  If you're ever in the Ft. Myers area, let me know.  There are some really good venues for Blues/jazz  jams.
Smokey Joe..I KNOW you're watching....If something happens to me,  your secret will be exposed
ððð
RB--(just West of the Everglades)