Re: [Harp-L] The joy of absolute fallacies

It would be impressive if I could do it well.  I'm not sure I'd even call my ability at this a parlor trick--it's not even at that level.  More just I can make noise on the nose-harp while bending.  I once was able to play a basic melody (think it was "Mary had a little lamb" or "3 blind mice") on the nose harp while chording on the mouth-harp, but that was nearly ten years ago and after a lot of obsessive and pointless practicing--and not all that musically pleasant to be honest.  No bending involved then (and I can no longer bend through my nose--never could well, but way out of practice now).

I don't want to exaggerate my abilities here--this is far below musical for me at this point, like I said, I'm not even sure I'm at parlor-trick levels (which was the highest I ever got at it).  Just I can do it, which indicates that one can bend while letting air out through one's nose.

JR Ross