Re: [Harp-L] The joy of absolute fallacies

I believe you JR, but find it difficult to credit. I don't believe I could
bend with my nose expelling air.
No, I simply cannot do it (I'm trying it now)
I don't know how one could visibly demonstrate that it's possible. Maybe
with a feather in front of your
nostrils. If you care to knock up a video, I'd be most interested.
RD