[Harp-L] Advice About Being a Harmonica Teacher

Hello all,

I'm looking for some advice about how to get business as a harmonica
teacher. I've been teaching for a few years on the side of my day job, but
am now trying to work less on other things and more on harmonica. But what
I've noticed is that it tends to attract more adults than kids (parents
usually send their kids to piano lessons or something). Adults tend to be
much less reliable for consistent lessons, since they are more connected to
their pocketbooks and busier. They always go away from the first lesson
super excited about playing harp, but tend to email later on saying that
another bill came up so they can't afford lessons for a while, or the trip
is too long for them to get here, etc. So for you all who have been doing
this longer than I have, do you have any suggestions for either making
adult students more reliable, attracting more kids, or finding some other
scheme for being profitable-ish doing harp related things? And for any
non-teachers, what might entice you to drop money consistently on harmonica
lessons?

For reference, my website is www.pocketmusic.musicteachershelper.com. Any
feedback on that would be great as well. Thanks so much everybody!

Best,
Ari