Re: [Harp-L] Mistaken post

Hey David,

As I didnât see any of your brotherâs emails, Iâll assume that he may have accidentally posted to the list but as its automatic monitoring software didnât recognize his address as being a member of the list, his emails were either bounced or held for moderation and, therefore, didnât get through to the entire group.

I always feel like a harmonica dummy reading this list too, I learn so much from the others here, especially when they post recordings to accompany their comments. Iâve far too much work to go to get my harp playing to a good state to find time to mess around with other instruments but the melodica discussion here led me to get one as an Xmas gift for a keyboard playing buddy who enjoys experimenting with oddball instruments.

Happy Hacking,
cdh