[Harp-L] Mistaken post

I believe that my idiot brother inadvertently posted some private emails to harp-l list members. I had forwarded a harp-l post to him related  to melodica/accordion tunings. I thought  it showed the amazing technical musical knowledge  that some folks in this harmonica world have. He pressed the wrong button, I suspect.
Apologies to all. No offense meant and I hope none taken.
Can anything be done to retrieve these posts?
David Kissel

Sent from my iPhone