From: "niver4@xxxxxxx" <niver4@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015 1:05 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Mouth accordion.

Hi all.
Let me introduce you  mouth accordion  - a musical instrument that looks like, is constructed and has playing technique similar to conventional harmonica, but it allows to play not only solo but also accompaniment in any  key .  Please, see detailed demonstration on the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNSaR7Nt4IU

Nikita Verkhovsky