Re: [Harp-L] SPAH and me

As far as me helping out - I'm still learning this stuff, I'm a terrible
teacher, and I'm not very organized... but I'm happy to answer questions
and participate in discussions.

*Couple 3  ideas:*
*> *A panel discussion is a possibility - there are some heavy players who
do this kind of work professionally
*> *A participatory workshop with an actual professional band that has a
songlist including singer/songwriter tunes and a variety of other styles.
*> *I know I personally received a LOT of insight on fitting in from pro
songwriters and recording producer/engineers...find one of those guys who
will address the reputation, potential uses, and advancement our instrument