From: "rosco" <roscoharp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Winslow Yerxa" <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:30:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH and me

I hope I made it clear that I am not really indicting SPAH - most of the
attendees love it. And I probably could have summed up my thoughts more
succinctly. What I was trying to explain is that what I do mostly these
days, what I am most interested in, is using harmonica to accompany a band,
with a singer or singers, in a way that serves the song and not the
instrument. SPAH is amazing and it has a great variety of music (much of
which I like!) with a huge amount of harp soloing and showing off (In a
good way!)...There just is not much music like I'm playing these days and
would love to hear.