RE: [Harp-L] Avenger Awesomeness

	Steve is absolutely correct! But, even more correct is every Sonny
Junior can be dialled in to cover any situation! I am the proud owner of the
Sonny Jr. 4 X 10, the original Cruncher, and finally the Avenger! Gary "O",
Sonny Jr. outlines many possibilities for you from beginning to the end. The
amount of information, the pictures of the guts of each amp, the components,
the amount of things he includes which are condensers, extra tubes for
swaps, charts, etc. No amp has the amount of extras that Gary "O" includes
which  are far beyond any operation to date in the world of harmonica amps.
If you contact him and honor his knowledge, he can give you a myriad of
suggestions, but what stops you from experimenting? Try to find it for
yourself because your sound is certainly different from the next guy's! Dial
it in to fit your situation! I have done his suggestions which are amazing,
but I am looking for my specific sound for different situations, music, and
sound. You need to understand that every version of any Sonny Jr. has
multiple possibilities. You merely need to experiment!
	Here's the kicker that will make any of your Sonny Jr's without
changing anything, for that matter any amp, is to add a Squeal Killer to
your pedals or make it your only pedal because it removes feedback, boosts
your power and output, and if you are looking for headroom or extra headroom
the Squeal Killer is your weapon! No matter what experimenting you try the
SK automatically factures in and, once again, stops feedback, allows you to
play at the softest to the loudest output of your amp! It works with every
amp!
	Why mess around, get any version of a Sonny Jr. amp and add a Squeal
Killer! The perfect combination and the obvious plus because the bottom line
is that the Squeal Killer is far better than any other device which is
supposed to eliminate or reduce feedback. I have the money and the time to
try everything and I have! Why would I have three Sonny Jr's? They are so
far above the rest of the all the harp amps and any other kind of amp that
you might use to play through, this truly makes them the absolute best! Add
a Squeal Killer giving you maximum reduction of the possibility of feedback,
the increase in headroom, which also makes the possibility of playing louder
without increasing your volume, but whatever volume you need to be as loud
or louder than the guitars without feedback! Imagine the multiple
possibilities that Gary "O" makes available in his manuals will be
sufficient for any of your needs or desires. Now, add a device that will
even give you more! I have now reduced my pedal board to a delay pedal, a
reverb pedal and the Squeal Killer! My suggestion is experiment, find  your
sound and what you want and need. Then add the Squeal Killer and see your
results have multiplied and increased!
	When a guitar player recognizes your boost in power and volume (They
know because they are the masters of stealing and hoarding volume and
space!) it shows them they need to guard and control their situation because
you can master of dictate the volume now without asking them to lower their
volume. Let's go toe to toe....if you have a serious amp you will be amazed!
And, if you have any version of any Sonny Jr., you will have the ultimate
harp amp become even more effective and efficient! Hard to believe after all
these years of frustration that you will own a device that makes even the
spice of harmonica amps even more effective! If you have any amp it will
give you immediate gratification. I have been experimenting now for three
weeks! It has allowed me to bring out my Cruncher for any venue and has put
my Sonny Jr. 4 X 10 and Avenger in a seriously shocking new power category!

Ron "Rockin' Ronny" Tuffel