Re: [Harp-L] "Train Time" tab?

Why would I need a tab? Well, as Robert said at one point "a guideline". Sure there are obvious parts, but, for me there are also not so obvious parts. I work a lot of hours and it's handy to have a piece of paper folded in my pocket if I get a few minutes here and there. Maybe I'll just smoke a fatty, make some train sounds and call it a day.....oh yeah, I don't smoke...guess I'll drink.

Sent from my iPhone