Re: [Harp-L] The Naiditch Jazzy Blues Challenge?

Our tone, feel, phrasing, and choice of notes (and thankfully, our humor) are so different that folks, including my wife, find it difficult to believe that Jon and I are both playing chromatics.
Our contrasting styles can also be heard on "Coquette":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IqhMamp1GU

Whereas Jon is a professional jazz musician with decades of experience in the studio and on stage, I’m a roots musician (Gypsy jazz, bluegrass, western swing) with little formal music training. I feel as comfortable playing straight-ahead jazz as a hillbilly in a tuxedo.