Re: Subject: [Harp-L] video- CHEROKEE by Yvonnick Prene

ROB……

Its the solo……just the solo…):

ALSO

i can tell how how a player is from just a few notes….this guy is a monster with feeling…..chops and feeling…..

Just my opinion though….but he excels in the following

amazing tone
rhythmic perfection
ability to play in multiple keys
great sense of improvisation, always surprising
melodic sense (evident on other recordings)
great phrasing (evident on other recordings)
diverse repertoire

It would be great to have him at spah to help raise the level of the playing field, for sure.

IMO, few harmonica players want to practice as much as this young kid and I am impressed by virtuosity and feeling, which this young man has.