 From: Evan Meagher <meagher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] BRMC - War Machine

<snip>

I think I might soon be singing and playing harp on BRMC's War
Machine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGociIxamM - and in the few times
I've tried to figure out what the lead singer is playing on harp, I haven't
really hit on it. I'm kind of suspecting that he's just playing simple cross
harp, but I haven't really nailed it like I used to when I was playing a
lot.

You hear it at 0:56 in that youtube video, a little bit at 1:35, 2:04-2:12,
and then 3:12 to 3:46. Any ideas? My ear used to nail these things, and I'm
just out of practice.

<snip>