[Harp-L] Percussion tray

I use a RhythmTech MGT (Mountable Gig Tray) for my harps.  You can also buy the MGTX (extension).

I already had an unused MGT when I needed something to stage my harps close to my hands.  They can be easily mounted onto a music stand, microphone stand or drum rack.  I replaced the rubber padding with magnetic padding to keep my harps in place.

I am also a percussion player (chimes, congas, cowbell, cymbals, djembe, shakers, tambourine, vibraslap, etc.).  I have a couple of MGTs scattered around my rig for small hand-helds.  My harp rack is integrated into that.

I'll play percussion on some songs, harps on others and sometimes do both (verse one and chorus the other) on the same song.

Think use has been very useful to me.

The MGTs work well for me.  I highly recommend them.

Tom Richardson