[Harp-L] Harp L : Mics for Sale
- To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harp L : Mics for Sale
- From: Paul Routledge <routledge1962@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:21:05 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5VTZqwWxMU/GGuPC049IBZGqiL7gxeX+w7Hhczkn/Tg=; b=FYIjji8JV877KjSVvY354z244r8ltWqqUYpEuWzfW2FjdLEpGCIsO61+yxiJ7kuDJZ YGnalT3VtdvzZ/a+vw6pRcbCuhgirzrSNfW9VOUBWxx/THglO9fzbBuO0uLvQmcJmwC8 TaLAeXaoQkQV9sMKbu5rjoFh2pINF/lyxtFYktZPIp4nAz0G6yzc2NAWiFLLOuRIaYQ+ g+lEdCEWx7sYm02qrigLUpCeag2WvvTPAHLOZCX4eNdQI9G+QdVQkqDUjW8fI9XISpij TAfp2djUPCQYOAUjjUp0QS3/leEwAhoIrNHs4csO2zYglXs5sEuZ6/yflH/20pZ/L7e2 yGTQ==
I have two mics for sale.
A Shure Brown Bullet. It's the small shell version like Dave Barrett uses.
It has a good 99B86 CM element inside, a screw on connector fitted and a
mini on/off switch fitted in the stand hole. All original paint and has the
age related marks you'd expect from an old vintage mic from the 1950's.
It's a great workhorse mic. Just selling as I don't use bullet mics these
days, so it's surplus to requirements. The price is Â130 plus shipping.
A Shure 585 with on/off switch. It's in great condition and comes with the
original box, Shure padded paper bag and a screw on lead. The price is Â70
I'm based in the UK.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and