From: "Aongus Mac Cana" <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: patpowers@xxxxxxx
Cc: "Harp-L List" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:20:21 PM
Subject: : Reed Stress and Temperature

Getting your harp up to 'breath temperature' may indeed not do much in the
reed stress stakes, but it helps in reducing condensation from the moisture
in one's beery breath. This moisture can cause considerable aggravation with
sticking valves on a chromatic. Don't ask me how I know.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana