RE: [Harp-L] new tune on Soundcloud

Rosco-
I really liked that song. Liked everything about it...very good harmonica playing, too. I really love the way you always play only what the song needs. I know you have great chops but it seems you never show off; you only play what the music calls for...I admire that very much.
WVa Bob
P.S. That lyric tells the story of a lot of our lives. Kudos.