[Harp-L] Re: Harps in the pool ?

Buck, are there kids in the pool with you?  The family  dog?
I'm guessing that the folks at Tombo would council against  it.

Then again, maybe the chlorine or the 'your ing' will affect the  amplitude
in unpredictable ways... the result may be 'Something  Wonderful'  (but I
doubt it)

Christopher Richards,
Resident wise guy at Harmonica Planet

In a message dated 9/24/2014 5:31:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,