Re: [Harp-L] Harps in the pool ?

Too many variables to give definitive answer. Best case is you take it apart, rinse it, dry it, and nothing else happens. Corrosion is probably the greatest risk and that depends on the pool chemicals, their concentration, how long it was in the pool, and how long till you rinse and dry. I wouldn't use a swimming pool as my first choice cleaning method. <g>