Re: [Harp-L] Re: breaking in new harps

Yes, I have noticed that the overblows seem to respond better the longer I
play a particular harp. I'm not sure, though, whether some of that enhanced
response is due to my technique getting better--or adaption of my technique
to that harp. But, yes, I do think believe the overblow seems to kind
of "settle in" and the response improves. Anyone want to design an
experiment?

Eric