[Harp-L] Harp-l google groups tip

If you are wanting to join the group you absolutely need to fill out the
reason tab if you want to join.  Not doing so will at a minimum delay
approval of your application.  Read the group carefully, think about it.
Why am I asking?  Meet me half way here.  I do not have any way of knowing
who any of the bazillion random addresses that want to subscribe to the
harp-l google group belongs to.  thanks, harp-l-listowner