RE: [Harp-L] Breaking in a new harp

Steve <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<...last year I bought two Seydel Session Steels and neither of them went past an hour's playing before a reed went totally south (and with other reeds <drifting out of tune).  They are not the most expensive harps in the world but any harp that lasts an hour or less is astronomically expensive. Find out <what *lots* of people have to say about any harp before you invest is my advice.

Good advice, of course.  My experience has obviously been different from yours.

Regards, Richard Hunter