Re: [Harp-L] acoustic harp.
- To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] acoustic harp.
- From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:36:44 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1411141004; bh=zDlVdI1f18f5moy6oojERjYIkiAsLiDfN5jQWc7mb6k=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KreKH5P01TMv8qDuDF4/4PNtlwer/kc5teroUTQ2NhtO+sxtGFSFO7Te5/O6g2LnS7VP5VuZ0h5xdC6IwsUamlvrG5etDboSfSD9WyBfgRpP4t53YiDBRVezHsaLK8sUn5w0CNeEFHOKQAZ7yfHXcpALh3HFCyIi7bHN0swqIto=
- In-reply-to: <FCF5CC6A-9058-4978-8F46-42D7A59AA578@comcast.net>
Smo-Joe, it's any harmonica except TurboHarp ELX. Now that ain't acoustic! But I want one.
On Fri, 9/19/14, Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] acoustic harp.
To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 19, 2014, 10:23 AM
> I would seriously like to know
exactly what acoustic harp IS? Is it undistorted?
Unamplified? Or is it a matter of playing through a pa
without additional effects? OR no pa at all?
Or no amplifier at all? Or just playing out into the
atmosphere in the general area surrounding the player? Any
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and