[Harp-L] Solo Harmonica

I am classical guitarist with a ruptured tendon. Planning on performing some solo harmonica in place of the guitar at some upcoming concerts while my finger heals.

Some of the arrangements I've been working on: "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" by Duke Ellington (Big Walter's arrangement), "Winter Sun At Nobska" by Richard Hunter, "Coisley Hill"by PC Hopkinson, Buddy Green's classical medley...

Please suggest other pieces either written for or adapted for harmonica.

Thank You!