[Harp-L] Assorted Vintage Mics for Sale

Hello List,
While packing up for moving I ran across a couple of boxes of assorted mics. These mics were picked up here and there at garage sales, electronics stores etc. over the course of 30+ years. I think it's time to pass along what I dont use. If anyone on this list is remotely interested I will provide a detailed list and photos.
Some work and some dont. I can provide that detail also. There are JT30s, Shure 520s American element (not DX), EVs, other Shures, Astatic T3, WWII "Salt Shaker" (American brand I think), Turners, and on and on.
I will gladly make a price for the whole lot as well just to keep things simple.
I would be willing to make demo YouTubes if needs be. Some photos are on my FB page. Some are only shells.
Please contact me OFF LIST for more detail.
Regards,
Buck