Re: [Harp-L] ending in blue notes.

I agree, too many assumptions to make that a rule. And just to add on to what Mr McCurry comment about the finish, sometimes the song starts with a "turnaround" ..  meaning it starts on a 5 (V) cord moving down to a 4 (IV) cord then hitting the 1 (root) cord. Playing holes 1 and/or 4 draw(over V) then blow same hole(over IV) sound good for example.
*** Mike