[Harp-L] minimalist riffs.
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] minimalist riffs.
- From: LA Short <lloyd.arthur.short@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:07:49 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :subject:from:date:to:message-id; bh=/TDlawI14/rsC9kdHWt8/BCCv0KqUBzJeLFgzd414Dg=; b=IM6EAeGGLrRFGPC2MIpUXOEIBUBa41x4+EL5DT19Me4qWTalvaoytEIgO8AjLEEu2K QiuC2r47z7A/PCBIiXAsjnmbk6Jk2wSLQOzfD19w0QEPhbmOpGbd4ALUWqTUcm0ItQsk mnbOQVlYQejMGgw5cIH8xh7hBACWV+xlueXTACLVe7eldDO89NkYI+tmnjjJrWoXiJFF ZyhmbzwzePpcBQQG40MUdCyNvNJIJIrmRwJbpm9xE9VYMBgsjwia8SuUt0VJYULxzZWs /GwzMTAKgHbcG7eXB28OIgu9/v8ndGiIgmLT4JTO4owLAncmo3jdusvua3HR3I0kG0C+ yG7g==
- User-agent: K-9 Mail for Android
I'm looking to play some slow soulful blues using only the low end of the harp. nothing above hole 4. Anyone got any riffs they could share that would help me diversify my sound by losing less. I'm trying to do kinda what John Frusciante does on with 4 notes in a guitar but o a harp I stead. (Zephyr song is a perfect example of what I mean by milking minimal notes for maximum vibe)
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and