[Harp-L] Surviving and thriving a gig and respect

It is not uncommon for bandmembers to zone in and out of connecting with the audience.
Stress and excitement appear in many forms and striving to face the audience and acknowledge them (in whatever way fits the personality and dynamics) is a way to face the stress and respect the audience.
I am so grateful to have a stage to perform on and the audience is the foundation of performing.
I like the aphorisms like,"fake til' you make it", "don't drop it, it's yours (on soloing)", "the show must go on".
Any others?