[Harp-L] Bono gets gold harmonica -- and itÂs about time!

>From Easy ReedingÂs latest issue:

"Recently the Hohner Service Center was approached by a representative of Irish rock
band U2 to make a gold harmonica to present as a birthday gift to their singer, Bono.
Designed with gold plated Meisterklasse covers, gold plated MS reed plates in the key of
B, and a wooden comb. âThank you for totally nailing it and coming through for me.....Bono
is blown away,â said the U2 representative."

Now, wasnÂt this nice! Kinda moving in its way.

Bono, being one of the worldÂs leading harmonica players, as well as Artist, Intellectual, Humanitarian and just General Wanker -- of course he needed a gold harmonica! And think, "MS reedplates" (wow, that was grand as well) in the ... interesting key of B.
I wish many more golden harmonicas to the fabulous Mr Hewson in his golden years birthdays, so that his already mighty bling-bling collection can expand a bit more.
`Cause heÂs worth it