Re: [Harp-L] Re: Sub30/X-Reed

You may want to check out Suzuki's ultra bend sub 30...It has 3 sets of
reeds.

Blues Girl Phyllis

In a message dated 9/9/2014 9:58:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dmf273@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  an X-Reed Sub-30 with a custom comb in Melody Maker/Double  Country
tuning.   It's a wonderfully responsive harp, but I also  have an XB-40 in
the same tuning which still makes me wish Zombor and  Brendan will someday
figure out how to cram another 10 reeds into a short  harp.