Re: [Harp-L] flat keys

Lloyd,
The words flat or sharps are just names.  They represents notes.  Notes are
sounds.  There is nothing superior or inferior to sharps, flats or
naturals.  Essentially, keys deal in how high or low a sound is.  The Bb
harp is lower than the  B harp.  If there is no other instrument to play
with, it becomes a matter of taste.  Do you like the range of low to high,
represented by the key.

I have noticed many people state a Bb is their favorite harp.  It is mine.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com