[Harp-L] Important Message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tulsa Read

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Morning,
I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Kiev, Ukraine but I just have to let you know my present situation. Everything was fine until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, credit cards, cell phone and my bag in the course of this attack. immediately contacted my bank in order to block my  credit cards and also made a report at the nearest police station.
I've been to the embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can fly out but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills, will definitely REFUND as soon as I get back home.
Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the details required for a wire transfer.
Waiting to hear back from you.

I owe you a Lot.

Tulsa