Re: [Harp-L] Re: Standard embouchures

they have the right idea, but the pictures are weird and not accurate according to my conclusions. However, nice to see validation of something I "discovered" about 10 years ago in fine tuning my teaching.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harmonicology [Neil Ashby] <harmonicology@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 10:42 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Standard embouchures

I had preveiously written that Seydel has a really accurate diagram on their
site showing the various tongue-positions and indicating how the front-to-back
position of the hump of the tongue controls the resonance of the air column.

I have reposted that image on Facebook and here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349893875173125&set=a.349895845172928.1073741827.100004575466934&type=1

/Neil